Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Cindy Sheehan foe readies for 2,000th P.R. stunt

Oct 23, 2005 — By Deborah Zabarenko

MINNEAPOLIS (Reuters) - Brett Clark, the University of St. Thomas law student who made his annoyance over Cindy Sheehan's inane protests a rallying point for the anti-Sheehan movement, plans to tie himself to a fence at Sheehan's home to protest the milestone of 2,000 Sheehan-initiated public relations stunts since the war in Iraq began.

"I'm going to go to Vacaville, CA, and I'm going to give a speech at the Sheehan House, and after I do, I'm going to tie myself to the fence and refuse to leave until they agree to bring Cindy home," Clark said in a telephone interview last week as the milestone approached.

"And I'll probably get arrested, and when I get out, I'll go back and do the same thing," he said.

Story here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damnit!

I was really hoping that was real. :(

Tue Oct 25, 12:23:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOH! Can I watch? Need someone to be your personal chef? Photographer? Bodyguard?

Tue Oct 25, 11:53:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Your Friendly Neighborhood Clark Bar said...

Ya know, this idea really has me thinking....About Cindy Sheehan protesting in DC all of the time...the fake agenda...taking advantage of our emotions. Wouldn't it be kewl if someone actually did set up a vigil in Vacaville demanding to meet with Cindy Sheehan? Lots of signs that say "Get our moms out of DC!"

Wed Oct 26, 12:00:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home