Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Randy's solution.

Someone took my laundry out of the washer yesterday and left it sopping wet on the table in my apartment building's laundry room. I had a buddy in college who had a quick cure for that. When he found half of his still-warm clothes laying on top of the drier and half laying on the floor next to it, he opened the drier up, relieved himself all over the clothes inside, closed it, and restarted the cycle. Nothing teaches courtesy like walking around all week smelling like Randy's piss.

5 Comments:

Blogger T-Mac said...

I wouldn't have the guts to do something like that, but that sure would teach em a lesson!

Wed Jan 11, 08:27:00 PM CST  
Blogger Cristina said...

oh the vendettas in boarding school that you just reminded me of!
evil evil me!

hapy new year, in case you had not seen my reply on my blog

(totally unrelated..but I have always wondered: does "randy" mean in the US what it means in the UK?it doesn't, does it!?!)

Fri Jan 13, 10:35:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it does, but less so without the accent.

What if the one who dumped Randy's stuff finished and left, and someone else had used the dryer after.

Fri Jan 13, 02:19:00 PM CST  
Blogger Your Friendly Neighborhood Clark Bar said...

Randy's meant the same thing here, to my knowledge, only since Austin Powers came out. Otherwise, it's just short for Randall.

Ed: Ya know, I asked him that one. I seem to remember him being relatively certain it was the right person because his clothes were still warm, but it was seven years ago so I could be wrong.

Fri Jan 13, 04:47:00 PM CST  
Blogger Cristina said...

oh.. so it was austin powers that had you all realise why we just could not help giggling at times..
I know, it makes no sense. same as being pissed or pissed off, that always gets me (but somehow does not lead to misunderstandings half as fun as the whole randiness thing..)

sorry, awfully off topic, but I really was wondering.

Sat Jan 14, 02:00:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home