Monday, August 28, 2006

Well, I guess I need her to marry me now... ;o)

Otherwise, I'm homeless and possessionless.

Yesterday we donated practically all of my furniture to Good Will (since Lea's is all new and mine looks like it came fresh from the dorms). My apartment lease ends on this Thursday. Until then I'm sleeping on an air mattress and living out of boxes. So I pretty much have to marry her at this point. If, God forbid, she were to give me the bum rush on Thursday, then you can find me carrying a cardboard sign at the corner of Hennepin and Oak Grove on Friday.

T minus 27 days to the big jig in the G Funk.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHHA

Mike and I made some similar statements when I moved in.

"Well, we're stuck with each other now."
"Yep, last summer you had to go back, but now you're not going anywhere."
"That's because I can't"
"I know. I have all your stuff"

Mon Aug 28, 12:39:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Dead Man Walkin'"

The one saving grace about being rendered possessionless at this stage in your life is, at least most of it was pretty much junk to begin with. So congrats man! You're marrying up!

Mon Aug 28, 01:31:00 PM CDT  
Blogger melissa o said...

YAY! I am super excited for you to be getting married. You will LOVE it! :)

(Though, I was thinking, if I didn't do my husband's laundry - I am pretty sure he would just wear dirty underwear. Eww.) Just one benefit of marriage. heh.

Mon Aug 28, 09:41:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home