Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Sign #324 that it must be finals week

Last night I was at school working on a 24 hour take-home exam. I took a break at about 2 a.m. and was walking down the hallway on the fourth floor. This 1L in front of me was carrying an open laptop, reading whatever was on it as he walked. As I get to the elevator, I see him starting to walk into the restroom with it.

Me: "You're taking your laptop with you into the john?"

1L: (Confused look) "Well, I need to keep studying, don't I?"

Hope he at least gave the laptop a good wipedown afterwards...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's vile...you law students need to relax...geez.

Wed May 11, 08:37:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Your Friendly Neighborhood Clark Bar said...

The rule against perpetuities makes men do strange things. Perhaps one day you will understand.

My original plan for finals last semester was to live in the law library for two weeks. Maybe bring a cot and minifridge into one of the fishbowl study rooms between the library and atrium and throw up a shower curtain or two for a little privacy.

Thu May 12, 01:29:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home