Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tommy Law, 3L Cast, Pt. I

Another post that no one from outside UST Law will have any interest in...

Sylvester Stallone as Alex Demarco




















Neil McDonough as Charles Austinson








Jason Priestly as Tommy Lawyer (no, I did not choose Jason Priestly...I much prefer Dave Foley)










Claire Dane as Anna Nelson













Some guy from Sex and the City who apparently looks a bit like Brendan O'Connell . . . as Brendan O'Connell
















Gal from ER as Deb Pinsinault








Jeremy Piven as Bill Josten












Mark Hoppus as Bryan Feldhaus

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!!!! I made it! I made it! Oh wow, umm....I'd like to thank the Academy, Tommy Lawyer for taking a chance on a wet behind the ears kid from South Dakota, Stewie Griffin for always being there, Bryan Feldhaus for giving me something to aspire to...Ummm...oh wow, this is so unexpected...my muses...umm, I wanna thank God! Bernie, my agent, and of course the good people at Coke, without whom I never would have survived law school. Thank you!! (Oh Damn!! I forgot to thank my mother!!!)

Thu Jan 26, 12:26:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just an F.Y.I., Brett: the "gal from ER" is Maura Tierney. The character's name is Abigail Lockheart (Lockhart, possibly). Just thought I'd share. Oh, and if you and your beautiful bride-to-be could maybe update your other blog, that'd be great. Give me something new to read while at work. :) Love you! Hope I get to see you in March when you're home!

Tue Jan 31, 10:11:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home