Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cleaning out my camera

Just recently popped some new batteries into my Kodak EasyShare for the sole purpose of pulling all six or so of my summer pics off of the thing.

A small but vocal minority of Minnesotans have demanded that the post-bar exam mustache make an appearance for the wedding. Thoughts?

Other recent photos:

Snapped one at the border a couple weeks ago.

St. Charles Hall, Carroll College

I managed to snap only one shot at Murry and Annie's wedding. Why? Because the frickin' Neveready batteries I'd bought only minutes beforehand had zero juice in them whatsoever (the name should have tipped me off, really). I got gypped, man. So, uh...that's where they got married. You'll just have to imagine that they're actually in the photo.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still haven't stopped laughing from that first pic...didn't know you joined the Highway Patrol. I would vote for you to keep the stache, but I won't be at the wedding and I'm not marrying you.

Tue Aug 29, 11:52:00 PM CDT  
Blogger T-Mac said...

I think you missed your calling as a state trooper. :-) You know, up until this picture, I had never actually seen any part of Carroll College...ya'll need to host a tournament.

Wed Aug 30, 02:29:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Your Friendly Neighborhood Clark Bar said...

We hosted regionals once way back when. All the schools on the coast complained about the drive. ;o)

Wed Aug 30, 07:43:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I highly recommend the 'stache go before the wedding. Just a thought. Lea wouldn't let me shave my head, but I think she'd prefer you shave your face. :) Can't wait to see you in THREE WEEKS!!!!! Whoo-hoo!

Wed Aug 30, 10:01:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K, he dropped the 'stache before I even saw him - thank God. I could barely stand the full goat. Thank goodness that stage is over.

Wed Aug 30, 12:41:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Your Friendly Neighborhood Clark Bar said...

Over? Who said that? ;o)

Wed Aug 30, 12:45:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dare you... *refer to previous post about being homeless*

Wed Aug 30, 07:47:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lea, you have to be careful when you dare some people.

At a family wedding reception many years ago, my brother, a Catholic priest, walked up with drink in hand to where my Jewish wife (then fiancee) was sitting. Holding the drink over her head, he asked her if she'd ever been baptized. She said "I dare you".

I don't think the sacrament took, as gin is not in the prescribed liturgy.

She hasn't dared him since.

Thu Aug 31, 10:30:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You kinda look like Mac off Super Troopers. Good thing he was a cool character... ;)

Thu Aug 31, 11:57:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Your Friendly Neighborhood Clark Bar said...

Ed, that is mass hilarity. Might have to pass that one on. :o)

Mac...I'll take that. Wonder if the stache will ever come back into style?

Thu Aug 31, 01:26:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home