Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Extreme Makeover Home Edition's Ty Pennington after his drunk driving arrest: “I could have jeopardised the lives of others and I am grateful there was no accident or harm done to anyone. This was my wake-up call. I also want to apologise to my fans, ABC Television and my design team for my lapse in judgment and the embarrassment I have caused.”

Paris Hilton after her drunk driving arrest and three citations for driving without a license: It was my publicist's fault and I should get a gubernatorial pardon.
Okay, that aside, there is a touch of humor in the Ty Pennington DUI. I couldn't help being reminded of Nick Nolte's DUI arrest a couple years ago and his subsequent mugshot, hair askew in every which way:


Or James Brown's:

Or Tom DeLay's:
Funny thing is Ty Pennington does his hair like that on purpose. He's virtually embarrassing-mug-shot-proof. For all I know, this could very well be his mug:



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home