Sunday, April 29, 2007

We apparently have a new roommate in our apartment.

As the temps warmed up here in Minneapolis, pigeons started making our balcony their new hangout. And as if that isn't bad enough, they're crapping all over the damn place. Our guard dog is no good at keeping them away. Shoot, we have a tough enough time trying to keep her from licking the crap off the concrete.



So I've managed to flush most of them out, but there's one that will fly to the balcony next door whenever I open the door and then come back the second I go inside. Well, now we know why. The damn thing laid a couple eggs in our empty pot.
I'm not exactly thrilled about it--this thing moved into my habitat and just decides it's going to make its home there? 'Fraid not. But Lea's determined to let nature take its course, so I may have to live with thing for awhile. Thing better learn how to use the puppy pad like the Mad Dog though or else I may be having eggs for breakfast next Sunday.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe you are a victim of the preparations for the 2008 Republican National Convention. St. Paul is trying to get rid of pigeons by removing their eggs. Good luck with the new "friends."

Sun Apr 29, 07:15:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home