Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Feeling under appreciated.

Lea informed me that today is Oncology Nurse Appreciation Day. I had no idea that there was such a thing, which led me to wonder aloud when Lawyer Appreciation Day is. I looked it up on the internet. Google's first hit was a post on a site called Random Yak, entitled:

"For the last time...there is no lawyer appreciation day."

Oh well. Guess I have to settle for "Shark Awareness Day" (July 15) or "International Wealth Mentality Month" (January).

3 Comments:

Blogger T-Mac said...

But at least I can appreciate a dragon instead. :-)

Wed May 24, 11:59:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See? Who said you couldn't learn anything on the Internet!

Thu May 25, 12:40:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In honor of your many wonderful achievements in law school, and the no doubt remarkable law career ahead, I would support a proposal to make your birthday, Brett, into lawyer's appreciation day. You let me know the date, I'll get it to the Hill. You'll get two cards that way!

Thu May 25, 04:11:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home