Saturday, July 29, 2006

What would Tommy Lawyer look like...

...in jive?

TOMMY LAWYA
a bizzy witout a subtitle...coz wizzle do you call someone who graduated F-R-to-tha-izzom law schoo` but hasn't received a license yet? A pretorney? Trials n tribulizzles of a pretorney? screw it . Keep'n it gangsta dogg. Read tha B-L-to-tha-izzog . know what im sayin?. I gots`ta study cuz its a pimp thang.

Find out here. This is seriously the funniest thing I've seen in weeks...

UPDATE: A quote from the gizoogle version of Mirror of Justice, the law blog on Catholic social thought that a number of my former UST professors write for:

"Catholic Social Thought provides a means of evaluat'n tha evidence but should not constrain what evidence is ta be considered in tha mutha fuckin club."

4 Comments:

Blogger T-Mac said...

Jesus Christ that's funny. Thank you so much! Google kicks ass! :-)

Sat Jul 29, 12:52:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can imagine you trying to actually say that in real life. ;)

Sat Jul 29, 01:03:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. The Isaiah Berlin quotation is hysterical after clicking on that hyperlink.

Sat Jul 29, 01:05:00 PM CDT  
Blogger LawNut said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL - I just tried that on my blog and nearly fell on the floor. "I speak jive..." hahaahahah

Mon Jul 31, 08:44:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home