Monday, March 06, 2006

Maybe it's just because he looks like he's scowling all of the time, but I kinda wonder if Ryan Phillippe has some inferiority issues with his wife's stellar career and his settling into B-role mediocrity. When they starting dating on the set of Cruel Intentions, he was at the top of his game and she was in her pre-Legally Blonde obscurity. Today, she's America's sweetheart, pulling in Oscars while he's now become the poor man's Heath Ledger. I dunno. Just a thought.

Viva Crash.

3 Comments:

Blogger T-Mac said...

I was glad that Crash won, too. Good call on Phillipe.

Tue Mar 07, 02:48:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was rooting for Crash as well even though I thought it was definitely the underdog next to Brokeback Mountain. I was happy it won.

Tue Mar 07, 07:29:00 PM CST  
Blogger Valerie said...

I predict Dunzo in 2 years or less.

Wed Mar 08, 10:57:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home