Friday, April 07, 2006

Biosphere Minneapolis

Motion in limine for Trial Advocacy is done (tip o' the hat to Pavs). Thanks to that damned trial, I've been at the law school past midnight and gotten back there again in the morning before eight for the better part of the last week. I've eaten three squares a day across the skyway at the cafeteria in Schulze Hall. And if I wasn't at one of those two places, I'd have been at work in the IDS Center, a short walk by skyway. Heck, the only time I'd actually been outside is when I had to walk home and sleep for a few hours.

If I was smart, I would save myself the 35-40 minutes I spend walking between my apartment, work, and Tommy Law. I'd get a cot and just start living in one of the study rooms on the second floor of the library. Maybe get a minifridge. And a shower curtain, just in case I need some privacy. It'll be a lot like that Biosphere II thing . . . Only with Marshall Fields and a Caribou.

2 Comments:

Blogger T-Mac said...

Dude, that sucks, but hang in there, you'll make it! :-) At least your life isn't that bad Pauley Shore movie biodome. :-)

Sat Apr 08, 09:46:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, staying after midnight and arriving before 8:00 a.m. It looks like you're just preparing for your life as a corporate lawyer...you have no soul.

j/k ;)

Sun Apr 09, 11:59:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home